How can I help support the work of St Marylebone?
You can transfer money electronically by using the following details:
Account Name: The Ecclesiastical Parish of St Marylebone with Holy Trinity St Marylebone
Sort Code: 20-03-79
Reference: Just use your surname!
In addition, we have launched our Changing Lives fundraising campaign, to urgently raise funds to:
- Repair our roof, and save the parish church from imminent closure
- Tell the story of St Marylebone, through a number of heritage related acvtivities and projects
- Set up an endowment to secure our future
Please click here to read our stewardship leaflet: Our Duty and our Joy
Can I speak to someone before I make a gift?
Can I set up a Monthly Standing Order?
Yes, using sort code 20-03-79 account 5080 8210.
Please fill out and send us a standing order form. If you are a UK taxpayer, please also complete the ‘Gift Aid’ declaration.
Can I leave a gift in my will?
Can I give as I shop online?
Yes, if you access your favourite stores via TheGivingMachine, donations can be generated for St Marylebone Church?
- Use the stores you normally use.
- Buy only what you had intended to buy.
- It costs you nothing!
You can also give when you shop with Amazon.
You shop Amazon gives. Same products, same prices, same service.
The online retail giant, Amazon, is now doing its bit for charity. You can shop as usual and when you buy Amazon will donate 0.5% of the sale to us. All you have to do is select St Marylebone Parish Church as your preferred charity of choice at www.smile.amazon.co.uk.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your normal Amazon account but through smile.amazon.co.uk
- Select St Marylebone Parish Church as your chosen charity
- Whenever you purchase through the smile.amazon.co.uk site, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the total directly to us!
- Right now, this is only available through your web browser and not available through the Amazon app. But we’ll keep you posted about any changes.
Can visitors make a donation?
Yellow envelopes in the pews allow visitors to make a one-off cash donations, and the parish church will benefit from Gift Aid.
Text and contactless giving options are also available.
Confidential Notice: All information provided is kept secure within the church. It is not used in connection with any pastoral care, mailings or any other contact.